Happy Easter and Arrangements for School Re-Opening
We hope that all our students and staff and their families had a wonderful Easter Break. Well done to all the boys who came in for Easter Supervised Study last week as well as those who attended our Easter Master Classes in Maths, French and Irish.
The College will be re-opening on Monday next 24th April at 8:50. We will be closing on Monday a little early at 2:30 for a staff meeting to prepare for the very busy term ahead which includes our
- Arts and Sports Festival in the first week in May, 2nd – 5th May with so many artistic experiences for the boys to engage with.
- You’re a Star Talent Show with St Mary’s and St Kevin’s schools on Thursday 4th May – see poster on Website – Not to be missed.
- Our La Salle Sports Day on Friday 5th May.
- La Salle Day Thursday 11th May.
- The Amsterdam Trip 12th May.
- The Manchester Trip 19th May.
We would like to wish our examination students the very best with the final term ahead. May they be blessed with the patience, motivation and energy to put in the hours of study so as to be ready for the examinations ahead.