ATTENTION ALL SIXTH YEARS: COLLEGE GRANT INFORMATION
THE COLLEGE GRANT IS CALLED THE SUSI GRANT
THERE ARE 2 TYPES OF GRANTS WHICH HELP COVER THE COSTS OF GOING TO COLLEGE
TYPE 1: COLLEGE FEES GRANT
THIS HELPS COVER THE COST OF COLLEGE REGISTRATION FEES
TYPE 2: MAINTENANCE GRANT
THIS HELPS COVER THE LIVING COSTS OF STUDENTS ATTENDING COLLEGE
- GETTING A GRANT DEPENDS ON YOUR HOUSEHOLD INCOME
- A STUDENT MAY QUALIFY FOR BOTH TYPES OF GRANT OR FOR ONE TYPE OF GRANT.
- A STUDENT MAY QUALIFY FOR A FULL GRANT OR PART OF A GRANT
- STUDENTS MAY QUALIFY FOR TYPES OF GRANTS DEPENDING ON WHETHER A STUDENT IS ATTENDING A PLC OR HIGHER EDUCATION INSTITUTION
- SEE http://www.susi.ie/What-type-of-funding-could-I-receive.aspx
APPLYING FOR A GRANT IS DONE ONLINE (www.susi.ie)
The online application system for the 2015/16 academic year will open on 23 April 2015
- Click on the link below to get further information and a video explaining how to apply for the SUSI Grant
- Click on the link below to watch a video explaining how to apply for the SUSI Grant
- After School Study Continues Every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 4-5.30pm
- 1st yr soccer win vs St. Vincent’s
- Skiing Trip to Italy
- Congratulations to the winners of Mr Nevin’s Christmas Quiz and Mr Sweetman’s goal mile. We’ll done to all who took part. Happy Christmas!
- All set for Mr Nevin’s famous Christmas Quiz!