Keep a check on our facebook for all of the information that you need to make sure you are linking with our on line programme. Here are Guidelines for Parents…
“We have a proud tradition of providing the highest in educational standards to those who come through our doors.”
We were founded in 1962 and continues today a tradition rooted in the Lasallian
approach to education. Caring for each individual young man is at the heart of our school.
Students who have taken the Transition Year Programme are more self-reliant learners when they enter third-level education.
We have spent the last month preparing the school for you to ensure everyone is safe. Social distancing is being facilitated by the use of base classrooms which ensures that…
COVID Parental Guidelines Beneavin De La Salle College What you can do? Please talk to your son about the importance of Regular hand washing Make sure that your son has…
"The Mission of a Lasallian Centre is to give a Human and Christian Education to the young, with special concern for the delivery of equality of opportunity for all."
- Delighted to have Jackie Fox today with TYs and 5th years to tell the story of her daughter Nicole's bullying and h… https://t.co/WG902bo8Vi2 weeks ago
- Some photos of today's pancakes for THE SMILEY PANCAKE CHALLENGE. Donations made to Mental Health Ireland Text MHI… https://t.co/hWsDn5x0Uh2 weeks ago
- BRING YOUR PET TO CLASS Today @11.10. #beneavinmentalhealthweek2021 https://t.co/0CdIbO21x42 weeks ago
- The big Virtual Quiz is taking place today. Starts @1.40. #beneavinmentalhealthweek2021 https://t.co/2E2X1Ytb9M2 weeks ago
- Just posted a photo https://t.co/6Zrt94xOoH2 weeks ago
- Well done to all the TY students who completed the Online Concussion Course from the Concussion Coach over the past… https://t.co/rS93kvFL2W2 weeks ago
- 5th Year photography project with Ms.Stanifird. The theme was animal and nature. https://t.co/zetZF4NXwO2 weeks ago
- 5th Year photography project with Ms.Staniford. The theme was animal and nature. https://t.co/KLe2KZynUK2 weeks ago
- Just posted a photo https://t.co/L50cGDV9ol2 weeks ago
- Relaxation techniques #beneavinmentalhealthweek2021 #relaxation https://t.co/HZvhwxC65V2 weeks ago