Keep a check on our facebook for all of the information that you need to make sure you are linking with our on line programme. Here are Guidelines for Parents…
“We have a proud tradition of providing the highest in educational standards to those who come through our doors.”
We were founded in 1962 and continues today a tradition rooted in the Lasallian
approach to education. Caring for each individual young man is at the heart of our school.
Students who have taken the Transition Year Programme are more self-reliant learners when they enter third-level education.
We have spent the last month preparing the school for you to ensure everyone is safe. Social distancing is being facilitated by the use of base classrooms which ensures that…
COVID Parental Guidelines Beneavin De La Salle College What you can do? Please talk to your son about the importance of Regular hand washing Make sure that your son has…
"The Mission of a Lasallian Centre is to give a Human and Christian Education to the young, with special concern for the delivery of equality of opportunity for all."
- Day 4 of Wellbeing Week is Culture Day. See today's schedule #wellbeingweek2021 https://t.co/1OItlctVeE3 days ago
- Tomorrow is culture day. Plenty more lined up on the final day of this year's wellbeing week #wellbeingweek2021 https://t.co/jhSSym0yIZ3 days ago
- 1 Lynott doing Rangoli designs this morning with Ms. Lawless. Rangoli is an Indian artform that represents happine… https://t.co/JYBtsMr6rS3 days ago
- Great to have Niall de Burca in with us today as part of Wellbeing Week #wellbeingweek2021 https://t.co/dm48fIqUBI3 days ago
- 3rd years taking part in the Mindful Mile this morning as part of Wellbeing Week #wellbeingweek2021 https://t.co/acloBlOcH33 days ago
- 1 Downey doing Rangoli designs this morning with Ms. Lawless. Rangoli is an Indian artform represents the happiness… https://t.co/hdZJVhocOh3 days ago
- Schedule for Thursday - Day 3 #wellbeingweek2021 https://t.co/NcuIvwq7NP4 days ago
- 2 Robinson on their mindful mile this morning #wellbeingweek2021 https://t.co/WBlifAX4Hh4 days ago
- Transition years took part in the Garden Gigs comedy workshop today as part of Wellbeing Week . Well done to all t… https://t.co/pV8aTKeow94 days ago
- Some photos from today's 🏳️🌈PRIDE DAY🏳️🌈 #wellbeingweek2021 https://t.co/rEb7tRr1iI4 days ago