Keep a check on our facebook for all of the information that you need to make sure you are linking with our on line programme. Here are Guidelines for Parents…
“We have a proud tradition of providing the highest in educational standards to those who come through our doors.”
We were founded in 1962 and continues today a tradition rooted in the Lasallian
approach to education. Caring for each individual young man is at the heart of our school.
Students who have taken the Transition Year Programme are more self-reliant learners when they enter third-level education.
We have spent the last month preparing the school for you to ensure everyone is safe. Social distancing is being facilitated by the use of base classrooms which ensures that…
COVID Parental Guidelines Beneavin De La Salle College What you can do? Please talk to your son about the importance of Regular hand washing Make sure that your son has…
"The Mission of a Lasallian Centre is to give a Human and Christian Education to the young, with special concern for the delivery of equality of opportunity for all."
- Some photos from last week's PAY IT FORWARD DAY https://t.co/kl31YqLk5T2 weeks ago
- Just posted a photo https://t.co/cYAfzPcso72 weeks ago
- Pay it forward day - tomorrow - looking forward to it https://t.co/053uiTvgYa2 weeks ago
- Just posted a photo https://t.co/sCpP6qpUA12 weeks ago
- 1st year parent/guardians and students are invited to attend an online briefing regarding their return to school af… https://t.co/gVGlw0VClp3 weeks ago
- 2nd year parent/guardians and students are invited to attending an online briefing regarding their return to school… https://t.co/HVOrVaS47W3 weeks ago
- Congratulations to all of our reward recipients at today's celebration for the Transition Year class of 2020. https://t.co/rISnGJQOVo3 weeks ago
- Great to have so many of our TYs involved in the Stripe Transition Year Programme today and tomorrow. https://t.co/Osoy6pf1v73 weeks ago
- Some First & Second Year Wood Technology students' projects. Here and some photos of the treehouses that they made.… https://t.co/1cUuVr78zY3 weeks ago
- As part of Transition Year Social Studies class students are working on social innovation ideas. Seán is part of a… https://t.co/DgfB64pbc13 weeks ago